- Qingdao Xiaozhu Mountain Tour
- How to Choose a Conveyor Roller
- Do You Know the Advantages and Fuctions of the Locking Assembly?
- How to DIY a Clay Model
- Hand Push Carts Application and advantages
- Principle of Gear High Frequency Quenching
- How to Select a Good Quality Conveyor Chain
- Warmly Welcome American Customers to Visit Our Factory
- Canton Fair
- How To Choose Motorcycle Sprocket and Chain
High frequency quenching is mostly used for surface hardening of industrial metal parts. It is a metal heat treatment method to make the parts surface to produce a certain induction current, heat parts surface rapidly, and then quickly quenching.
Principle of induction heating
The part is placed inside the sensor. The sensor is a hollow copper tube that is usually input if or high frequency alternating current (1000-300000Hz or higher). The alternating magnetic field generated in the part produces the same frequency of the induction current. The distribution of the induced current in the part is not uniform, strong in the surface, while in the interior is very weak, the heart to the heart is close to 0.Using this skin effect, the surface of the part can be heated rapidly. In a few seconds, the part surface temperature rises to 800-1000 degrees Celsius, while the temperature of the core is very small.
The depth of the high frequency heat (above 10KHZ) is 0.5-2.5mm. It is generally used for small and medium-sized parts of the heating, such as small module gear and small shaft parts.
To withstand the torsion, bending and other load effects of the part, requiring the surface layer to withstand higher than the heart of the stress or wear resistance, the need to strengthen the part surface.
It is suitable for carbon content We=0.40 ~ 0.50% steel.